Thanks for visiting WMB Logistics. We want to keep you safe so be sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Open 8:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- TO RECEIVE PRIZE
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- EXTRA TERMS
Open 8:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri
The term ‘WMB Logistics’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is WMB House, Pullman Court, Great Western Road, Gloucester, GL1 3PZ. Our company registration number is 4222613. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
UK’s Proudest Motorbike Owner Competition Terms and Conditions
1.1. Competition open to UK residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families and agents, and anyone else professionally connected with the competition.
2.1. Submit your entry as outlined on the website submission page https://www.wmblogistics.co.uk/proudest-biker/. Entrants who fail to submit their entry in full won’t be included in the draw.
2.1.1. Judges will go through all submissions and select one winner to receive one year’s supply of Pride products, to include Wash, Shine, Revive and Lube. The one year’s supply is made up of all four products, to be delivered every two months (six times in total throughout the year 2018-2019).
2.1.2. Start date of the competition is Tuesday 19th December 2017.
2.1.3. The end date for the competition is 23:59 Wednesday 31st January 2018.
2.1.4. Your details will be required. They will be used for delivery of the prize that is won.
2.1.5. After verification, you will be contacted by the Promoter via phone call or email once the competition has ended and judges have selected the winner. You must confirm your acceptance of winning the competition within 7 days of the first phone call made or email being sent.
2.1.6. The prize will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner being contacted, with another five full Pride packages being sent every two months throughout the year (a total of six deliveries).
2.1.7. Please allow 28 days for delivery of your prize from the date of dispatch.
3.1. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
4.1. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
4.2. By entering this Promotion, all participants (including nominees) will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.